•Smart Switch Apk If you’re not able to download thru the Google Play Store, please follow the commands under.
– Please reboot a telephone and visit Settings → Apps → Google Play Store → Clear cache and statistics → Then, try to download once more.
– You can down load it via the Galaxy Store or download it from the “Settings > Accounts & Backups > Smart Switch” direction.
▣ Smart Switch Apk Download gives you the freedom to move your contacts, tune, photos, calendar, textual content messages, device settings and extra for your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ allows you locate your favourite apps or advise comparable ones on Google Play™.
▣ Who can transfer?
• Android™ Smart Switch Apk Mirror owners
– Wireless transfer: Android 4.Zero or higher
– Wireless transfers from a well matched Android tool to Galaxy device: Android 4.Zero or higher (Note that non-Samsung devices with Android variations decrease than 6.Zero can simplest connect with Galaxy devices that aid a cell AP.)
– Wired switch: Android 4.Three or higher, charger cable, and a USB connector
• iOS™ Smart Switch Apk proprietors – use the choice that’s high-quality for you:
– Wired transfer from your iOS device for your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS tool cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
– Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
– PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started out http://www.Samsung.Com/smartswitch
• Windows™ Mobile proprietors
– Wireless transfers: Windows OS 10
* Note: For more information and step-by using-step guidelines, visit http://www.Samsung.Com/smartswitch
▣ What may be transferred?
– Contacts, calendar(Device content simplest), messages, snap shots, song (DRM unfastened content material best, Not supported for iCloud), motion pictures (DRM unfastened content material simplest), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app information (Galaxy devices handiest), home layouts (Galaxy devices most effective)
– You can send app records and domestic layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
▣ Which gadgets are supported?
• Galaxy: Recent Galaxy cellular gadgets and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
* Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) model can purpose incompatibility. If your S2 does no longer paintings nicely, please try after firmware replace.
• Other Android gadgets:
– HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel/Pixel2)
* Note: For motives consisting of compatibility among gadgets, it may now not be viable to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices.
1. To switch statistics, each devices have to have at the least 500 MB loose area of their internal reminiscence.
2. If you are the use of a stressed connection, your device must aid a ‘Transferring media documents (MTP)’ USB option to allow content to be transferred.
Three. If you’ve got a non-Samsung device that continuously disconnects from the wireless community, go to Advanced Wi-Fi in your device, turn off the “Wi-Fi initialize” and “Disconnect low Wi-Fi signal” options, and attempt once more.
(The options defined above may not be to be had, depending for your tool manufacturer and OS model.)
※ Application permissions
The following permissions are required for the app carrier.
[ Required permissions ] . Phone: Used to confirm your smartphone variety
. Call logs: Used to transfer name log information
. Contacts: Used to switch contacts data
. Calendar: Used to switch calendar data
. SMS: Used to switch SMS statistics
. Storage: Used to store the documents important for records switch
. Microphone: Used for high-frequency audio when looking for Galaxy devices.
. Location: Used to attach Galaxy devices the usage of Bluetooth.
If your machine software program version is decrease than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions may be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software program update.